Monday, November 15, 2010

Sorry fer silent.



..Husna..

I don't know what to say,
but I am sorry.
I didn't know how much you mean to me,
and I didn't know you really even cared.
I thought it was all a simple,
and I guess I was wrong.
You know I have been hurt before,
and it all seemed so wrong.
I knew you had my heart.
I did not know I had yours.
I never meant to break it,
and if I could change what happened I know I would.
I love you like I've never loved anyone before.
You weren't only my love,
but you were my friend as well.
I never meant to hurt you..
and I am sorry if I did.
My heart belongs to you,
and that will never change.

..Husna..

why i keep silent?
hmmm
for me
Placed no limit on word
With blotch upon my brain
Meaningful or absurd, 
I won't try to explain...
These lines are uncertain
Until the last I find..
i just can say..
i'm sorry.. 

..Husna..

i know i did a lot of mistake..
lot of hurts you got.
what should i do?
i'm afraid..
afraid enough to talk..
i know you hate me soo much at this time..
im sorry..
and i know sorry can change nothing..
but
im truly sorry..






No comments:

Post a Comment